If you are a Paid Member of Elizabeth April's YouTube Channel and are unable to access the MEMBERS ONLY content, please follow these troubleshooting tips below:
- Make sure the email you subscribed with is the same email you are logged in as
- Double-check your bank statements to make sure you are signed up
- Log out of your account and log in to refresh the page
- There may have been a glitch when setting up your Membership. You can cancel your membership and re-join which may fix the issue you are having.
- Reach out to YouTube Support for further assistance.
Unfortunately, we have no control over the YouTube Memberships and are unable to verify if you are a member. However, the troubleshooting tips above should solve any issues you may be experiencing.